Sunday, May 9, 2010

Registered and Ready to Go



So this is my official blog for my trip to Quebec City, Canada. I will be participating in a French Immersion program at Bouchereau Lingua International en Quebec City. I'm pretty pumped about it, and hopefully I can see some cool stuff and meet cool people while improving my Français. I'm going tomorrow to get some Canadian money and book my flight. I leave May 30th, and hopefully I can have some epic adventures to share with y'all. I'm already pumped about living with a 60 yr. old French-Canadian woman and her dog. Maybe she'll teach me how to knit or something, since that's her favorite hobby. Either way it's going to be LEGEN- wait for it......




DARY!!!!!


PS. I'm am most deff going to that Irish pub while i'm there...

No comments:

Post a Comment