Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Got me some Canadian Dolla Dolla Bills



And yes I know that "got me some" is not correct grammar, but I only did it to get under someone's skin...you know who you are...

But anywho, I decided that the exchange rate was enough in my favor so I ordered $300 Canadian Dollars today, and it only cost me $292 American dollars. HEY OH! I just hope the American dollar can keep kicking ass on the market so I can save more money in Canada. It's already going to cost me a 3% fee every time I use my debit card up there, so hopefully I can use as much cash as possible.


Also, I hit up target and got some necessities; shampoo, shaving cream, deodorant, magazines, etc. Got some new Under Armor socks, because I love my feet that much, and under garments, b/c I see ya girls lookin' at my trunks. Now I just need new flippy floppies, but moms is going to buy those for me. So yeah, boring post I know, but it also mens I'm that much closer to going up to the Great White North! Tomorrow I'll start getting my clothes together and all that good mess.

So until next time, you stay classy blog readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment