Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bienvenue au Quebec!!!




Well guys, I finally made it! I'm in Quebec City, Canada. My flight experience wasn't too bad today, but I'm pretty damn tired from all the traveling. I arrived at Charlotte airport at 7ish this morning, my first flight to Newark was ahead of schedule so we left at 9:15am and arrived in Newark at 11:00am, so not bad. I hung out in Newark for about 3 hours, which was kind of boring. Thank you to all of my amazing friends who'd text with me so I wouldn't claw my eyes out.

The second flight from Newark to Quebec was a pretty decent flight also, but it got delayed for 20 minutes because of a flat tire....I told them we shoulda called AAA. But flying into Quebec was cool, even though it's really smokey here, because of a forest fire raging to the north.

My host mom seems so cool, she cooked spaghetti tonight, and there are two high school girls from Nashville staying here also, and a girl from Venezuela whom I haven't met yet. But Madame Dorothy showed us to the bus stop and told us some important survival info, and I feel really good now about tomorrow!

Hopefully I can find a cool sports bar to watch the stanley cup at, because apparently that's the cool thing to do here. And of course I'll be cheering for the Flyers because of my buds D-Dub and Jordan!!!

Well guys, hopefully the shenanigans will start soon and I can start posting some fun stuff, but for now I'm gonna get ready for my first day in Quebec tomorrow and rest up. A bientot!!!


PS...They have Esso here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment